I recently bought a new brand of spirulina powder and I have been looking for ways to add it into my diet. I created these frosty vegetable pudding bowls as a delicious way to sneak in some extra vegetables for me and the girls!
I had an extra zucchini which I shred and popped in the freezer.
Next I mixed together a few super foods in the blender.
I poured the frosty goodness into a bowl and added some of my favorite toppings!
Frosty Vegetable Pudding
- 1 cup frozen shredded zucchini
- 1 cup frozen dark cherries
- 2 ½ cups leafy greens (I used a mix of baby chard, kale, and spinach)
- ½ tsp spirulina powder
- 1 TBS cocao powder
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- Toppings of choice – I used sliced almonds, bee pollen, hemp seeds, and sea salt
- Blend ingredients in a blender, scraping down the sides as you go.
- Divide contents into 3 bowls.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Shred some extra zucchini and toss it in the freezer so you’ll be ready for the next time.